Team leader at Bol.com
Four years ago Freek started as an agent at Bol.com. Since 2.5 years he is team leader for this client. He says: “I went through the JUMP trajectory. This is a track within Teleperformance through which you become a senior agent. You can see this as a stepping stone to the position of team leader.” During the JUMP!-traject you learn the basic skills you need to eventually start working as a team leader. Several JUMP! pathways start each month, so advancement opportunities abound.
Within his position, Freek is primarily concerned with his team. “As team leader, I am 80% concerned with the team: that is the most important thing for me. Think of standups, team meetings, individual conversations with agents and listening back to conversations. The other 20% I deal with administrative tasks.” Administrative tasks include scheduling, leave requests and monitoring performance. “The more attention you give to your team, the easier it is to meet targets.