Are you a fan of customer contact? Do you like solving problems? Do you prefer working office hours? We have a suitable job for you!
As a customer service specialist you are the first point of contact for a billing company. This means that you will be answering a variety of questions from customers such as: “Why do I get a second reminder even though I’ve already paid?”, “Can I postpone the payment?”. Based on the customer’s question and your ability to ask questions you always know how to answer a customer correctly and quickly. Together with your colleagues you are responsible for an optimal customer experience.
- You are able to work from home
- You speak and write very good French and you understand English, since our training will be giving in English
- You are stress resistant and can also perform well under pressure
- You are able to make decisions independently
- You are used to working with computers and can quickly switch between the different software packages
- You have an open attitude towards changes
- You are a great keyboard user and can write flawlessly with at least 120 key strokes per minute
Sound good? Then apply immediately!
Very easy; you only have to leave your name, phone number and email address and our team will contact you!
This is a work a home position, it is important that you live in The Netherlands and are able to work from home.