Do you enjoy water?
Quality, Technology, Design and Sustainability. GROHE is the world market leader in the sanitary industry and can be found in more than 130 countries worldwide. GROHE produces sanitary products such as faucets, thermostat faucets, shower systems and installation systems. GROHE wants everyone to enjoy water as much as possible.
As a customer service representative you offer support to customers who have GROHE products. For example, the customer contacts because his faucet is leaking, the shower has lime scale deposits, or the kitchen faucet installation fails. This can be done by telephone, but also by e-mail. You ensure that you give the customer advice, or you can schedule a technician to help the customer.
- Are a native Swedish speaker and understand and speak English;
- Know how to use a screwdriver is and can convey clear instructions;
- Are customer focused and a team player;
- Are available for a minimum of 24 and a maximum of 40 hours during office hours (Monday to Friday from 8.30 am to 5.30 pm)
- Are living in the Netherlands (in or nearby the city of Zoetermeer), or are willing to move