Teleperformance is looking for a supervisor who will manage a team of 12 – 16 customer support advisors. You will work at the site in Maastricht.
Your duties as a supervisor
In the position of supervisor you effectively manage a team of 12 – 16 customer support advisors. One of your main tasks is coaching the customer support advisors so they are able to achieve the targets. Besides that you are also responsible for dividing the tasks and work for which your team is responsible.
You take care and monitor the qualitative and quantitative targets from management and the client and translate this in a positive manner to your team. As a supervisor you are a motivator for your team and you enhance team spirit with the goal to increase results and keep attrition and sickness low. You report to the business unit manager for all obtained KPI’s of your team.
As a supervisor it is also your task to:
- educate, re-train and evaluate customer support advisors on an ongoing basis;
- ensure all team members adhere to the quality monitoring and verification guidelines;
- meet or exceed all performance goals and production goals.
What do we offer?
Next to a good salary you can count on:
- a good pension scheme;
- discounts and special offers at the great brands and clients we work for;
- possibility to engage in a fitness plan and collective health insurance plan;
- 8% holiday allowance;
- when applicable, a travel compensation of € 133,25 per month when travelling by own transport and a 100% compensation when travelling by public transport;
- 22 holidays, next to the possibility to be rewarded an additional day per quarter (based on a 40 hours work week).
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a supervisor characterized by the following qualifications:
- a successfully completed education at secondary vocational level;
- experience with e-commerce is preferred;
- at least 1 year experience with training or supervising contact center agents;
- excellent verbal and written English or French language skills;
- excellent PC skills.
Then apply via this website. When your application matches the requirements you will be approached by the recruiter to discuss your candidacy. If this is positive, you will be invited for a face to face interview and most likely a second interview afterwards.
If you have any questions about the job or Teleperformance, please contact Mirte Hoop, Corporate recruiter.