Teleperformance is the global leader in outstanding customer experience. Join us? Apply now!
Working from home for a while and then on location in Maastricht!
Due to the measures of the RIVM, we are currently not recruiting and training on location, so therefore you now have the unique opportunity to start working from home first! A paid digital training, being online connected with your colleagues and working from the comfort of your own house. As soon as it is possible again, you will exchange your home workplace for a workplace at our office in Maastricht. Are you ready for this adventure?
For our office in Maastricht (the Netherlands), we are currently looking for multiple multilingual customer service agents. We are looking for native French speakers to complete the existing helpdesk team for a global technology company; Lenovo. You are able to start in June. What you'll do? It is about helping the customer, to answer his question or to solve his technical issue, there are no sales targets. Read more about the job!
As a helpdesk agent, you will answer inbound multilingual calls about the purchase and use of a wide range of IT-related products (laptops, tablets and desktops).
You will need to be IT-minded but it is not necessary to be an IT expert just yet: you will get an intensive training of 10 days (office hours) before helping your first customer. You will be guided through your calls with a script and you can use specific tools.
Since we value your input, it is important to detect flaws and to communicate them immediately to your supervisor in order to improve the customer service.
There are no sales targets, it is about helping the customer to solve his question or technical issue.
You will work in a small team in an international company.
- You have perfect native language skills in French (both verbal and written)
- You speak good English (for training, systems and internal communication)
- You are IT-minded and have good general IT-skills (MS Office)
- We are looking for service-oriented candidates who enjoy multi-tasking and have strong problem solving skills
- You are living in The Netherlands and are able to work in our office in Maastricht. Our office can easily be reached by public transport (railway station of Maastricht Randwyck within 5 minutes walking distance). You live within a reasonable distance (max 50km)
- Opening hours are from Monday until Friday between 8h and 18h. The training will be the first 3 weeks from Monday to Friday from 9h to 17h
- You are able to work between 24 – 40 hours per week
- We are offering long-term possibilities
- An international and modern work environment
- You will get a good salary and a refund for travelling expenses when applicable.
Please apply through this website by uploading your CV and cover letter in English. When your application matches the requirements, you will be approached by the recruiter to discuss your candidacy. If this is positive, you will be invited for a face to face interview with the supervisor of the project. In order to qualify for this position, you need to be living in The Netherlands already (within 50km from Maastricht) and either have an EU nationality, or already have a Dutch working permit.
Do you have any questions? Feel free to contact us by e-mail or phone. Please apply using the link above (or below).
Acquisition is not appreciated.