We are looking for native English speakers to complete the existing helpdesk team for a global technology company; Lenovo. You are able to start on August 26th.
As a helpdesk agent, you will answer inbound multilingual calls about the purchase and use of a wide range of IT-related products (laptops, tablets and desktops).
You will need to be IT-minded but it is not necessary to be an IT expert just yet: you will get an intensive training of 10 days (office hours) before helping your first customer. You will be guided true your calls with a script and you can use specific tools.
There are no sales targets, it is about helping the customer to solve his question or technical issue.
You will work in a small team in an international company.
- You have perfect (native) language skills in English (both verbal and written)
- You are IT-minded and have good general IT-skills (MS Office)
- We are looking for service-oriented candidates who enjoy multi-tasking and have strong problem solving skills
- You are able to work in our office in Maastricht (the Netherlands). Our office can easily be reached by public transport (railway station of Maastricht Randwyck within 5 minutes walking distance). You live within a reasonable distance, or you are willing to relocate
- Opening hours are from Monday until Friday between 9h and 18h. The training will be the first 2 weeks from Monday to Friday from 9h to 17h.
- You are able to work between 24 – 40 hours per week
- We are offering you a contract of 7 months with long-term possibilities
- An international and modern work environment
- You will get a good salary and a refund for travelling expenses
- Possibility to use a Relocation package: the first 3 months paid hotel room / furnished studio, introduction program, help with requesting tax number, bank account etc.
Please apply through this website by uploading your CV and cover letter in English. When your application matches the requirements, you will be approached by the recruiter to discuss your candidacy. If this is positive, you will be invited for a face to face interview with the supervisor of the project. In order to qualify for this position, you need to be a EU or UK national or be in the possession of a valid workd and/or residence permit for The Netherlands.
Acquisition is not appreciated.
Do you have any questions? Feel free to contact us by e-mail or phone. Please apply using the link above.