Teleperformance Maastricht is currently hiring German (in combination with English, French or Dutch) speaking agents for our famous jeans fashion brand!
- Come work for us and earn up to 10,07 per hour!
- Next to that, you’ll get 22 vacation days that you can top up to 26 vacation days!
- Short breaks and trainings are fully paid when you work with us
- Job guaranty is something we offer as well; no pay rolling, no employment agencies, there is a contract waiting for you and you’re going to work directly with us.
- Thursday evening Zumba? Taking it easy Sunday morning because of your wild Saturday night? With us you’ll get flexible hours. Do let us know when you really can’t work.
Teleperformance Maastricht is currently hiring German speaking agents with good language skills in English, French or Dutch for our famous jeans fashion brand! We are looking for candidates with both language skills.
You will work in our small and dynamic multi-lingual team and will represent a well-known jeans brand. Daily tasks are attending to customers by phone and e-mail. Possible questions are about orders, information inquiries, deliveries, payments, complaints, technical questions about the webshop etc. We are looking for service-minded candidates with excellent communication and computer skills. You will get a training in advance in order to help customers in an effective way. We are open from Monday until Saturday.
- You are native (spoken/written) in German with English, French or Dutch skills as well.
- You are flexible to work during our opening hours from Monday until Friday (between 9h and 20h) and on Saturday (between 10h and 14h).
- You are fashion-minded and love to help customers and to solve problem issues.
What we Offer
- we offer a contract of 7 months for 24-32 hours a week or 32-40 hours a week (your choice!)
- you will get a paid training
- our company is easy accessible by public transport (within 5 minutes walking distance of Maastricht Randwyck railway station). We refund travel expenses
- prolongation is possible after this period
- an international experience in a great team while representing a high-end fashion brand!
How to apply for this job?
Please apply through our website. You will be contacted by phone by a Recruiter. If positive, you will be invited for a personal interview. During the personal interview, you will do a language test and get the opportunity to meet the team and to get an introduction to what we do. Finally, you will have an interview with the Team Supervisor. In order to qualify for this position, you need to be a EU or UK national or be in the possession of a valid workd and/or residence permit for The Netherlands.
Do you have any remaining questions? Feel free to contact us by phone or e-mail.