Teleperformance Maastricht is currently hiring Spanish speaking agents with good English skills for our famous jeans fashion brand!
Teleperformance Maastricht is currently hiring Spanish / UK agents for our famous jeans fashion brand! We are looking for candidates with good knowledge of English and who are (near) native in Spanish. Addition of good French knowledge is a plus!
You will work in our small and dynamic multi-lingual team and will represent a well-known jeans brand. Daily tasks are attending to customers by phone and e-mail. Possible questions are about orders, information inquiries, deliveries, payments, complaints, technical questions about the webshop etc. We are looking for service-minded candidates with excellent communication and computer skills. You will get a paid training in advance in order to help customers in an effective way. We are open from Monday till Friday from 08:00 to 21:00 and Saturday from 10:00 to 15:00.
– You have good knowledge of English and are (near) native (spoken/written) in Spanish.
– You are able to start on July 15th
– You are flexible to work during our opening hours from Monday until Friday (between 8h and 21h) and on Saturday (between 10h and 15h).
– You are fashion-minded and love to help customers and to solve problem issues.
– we offer a contract of 7 months for 24-32 or 32-40 hours a week
– you will get a paid training
– the gross salary per hour is 10,07 euros
– our company is easy accessible by public transport (within 5 minutes walking distance of Maastricht Randwyck railway station). We refund travel expenses
– prolongation is possible after this perio
– an international experience in a great team while representing a high-end fashion brand!
How to apply
Please apply through our website. You will be contacted by phone by Sabrina Heesbeen . If positive, you will be invited for a personal interview. During the personal interview, you will do a language test and get the opportunity to meet the team and to get an introduction to what we do. Finally, you will have an interview with the Team Supervisor. Do you have any remaining questions? Feel free to contact us you phone or e-mail.