Teleperformance is currently seeking a native Spanish Retention Support Agent with good knowledge of the English language to complete the existing Adobe team. You can start on April 15.
As an Adobe Retention Support Agent, you will be the first point of contact for customers that would like to cancel their current Adobe contract. The main task in this position is to find out what the reason(s) behind this initiative are, aiming at retaining the customer. Next to that, you will reach out to customers who use pirated software and offer them legitimate subscriptions. Customer contact will be both by phone and by e-mail, ensuring the best customer service satisfaction.
The languages required for this position are native Spanish and a good level of English. Knowledge of Portuguese and/or French is an asset. A commercial/sales related background is required.
Skills needed for this position:
- You are enthusiastic and commercially minded;
- You have experience in the field of customer service and/or sales;
- You possess strong communication skills, both written and oral;
- You are native Spanish and have good knowledge of the English language;
- You are able to work at our office located in Maastricht (the Netherlands). You live within a reasonable distance, or you are willing to relocate.
- Fulltime paid trainings;
- Working hours from Monday to Friday between 8:00 and 22:00;
- Fixed term contract of 7 months based on 32-40 hours a week (with possibility of extension);
- 22 holidays, next to the possibility to be rewarded an additional day per quarter (based on a 40 hours’ work week)
- 8% Holiday allowance;
- When applicable, a travel compensation (100% refund of train ticket: we are located within 5 minutes walking distance of the Maastricht Randwyck railway station);
- Possibility to use a « Relocation package ».
Interested in this Job?
Please apply through this website by uploading your CV and cover letter in English. When your application matches the requirements, you will be approached by the recruiter to discuss your candidacy. If this is positive, you will be invited for a face-to-face interview with the supervisor of the project. In order to qualify for this position, you need to be an EU or UK national or be in the possession of a valid work and/or residence permit for The Netherlands.
Acquisition is not appreciated.