Teleperformance is currently seeking a native French Customer Service Agent with good knowledge of the English language to complete the existing Adobe team. You can start on March 4th.
In the role of customer support representative for Adobe, you are responsible for solving issues with Adobe products and advising customers how to use their products. You are also responsible for answering customer service questions and providing product information. Next to that you will need to try to retain customers who want to cancel their subscription for Adobe and you will reach out to customers who use pirated software and offer them legitimate subscriptions.
After a 5-week training in a broad range of Adobe applications you become Adobe’s first point of contact with their end-users. Supported by professional colleagues, processes & software-tools (such as a Knowledge database and Customer Relationship Management) you are able to handle customer service inquiries from Adobe's customers via phone, chat and email. Your customer friendly attitude and hands-on approach are the key elements in driving Adobe customer experience to the max and making sure you resolve all open issues.
The languages required for this position are native French and a good level of English. A commercial/sales related background is desired.
Key Responsibilities and accountabilities:
· Supporting customers with their customer and technical issues;
· Retaining customers;
· Manage your open tasks;
· The employee has a central role within the internal organization, customers from Adobe and Adobe itself.
· Computer skills: Windows OS, Mac OS;
· Tools knowledge: CRM system, affinity with Adobe products;
· Typing skills: At least 130 strokes per minute, accuracy of 80%.
Skills needed for this position:
· You are enthusiastic and commercially minded;
· You have experience in the field of customer service and/or sales;
· You possess strong communication skills, both written and oral;
· You are native French and have good knowledge of the English language;
· You are able to work at our office located in Maastricht (the Netherlands). You live within a reasonable distance, or you are willing to relocate.
· Fulltime paid trainings;
· Working hours from Monday to Friday between 09.00 and 17.30h;
· Fixed term contract of 7 months based on 24 to 40 hours a week (with possibility of extension after 7 months);
· 22 holidays, next to the possibility to be rewarded an additional day per quarter (based on a 40 hours’ work week);
· 8% Holiday allowance;
· When applicable, a travel compensation (100% refund of train ticket: we are located within 5 minutes walking distance of the Maastricht Randwyck railway station);
· Possibility to use a Relocation package: the first 3 months paid hotel room / furnished studio, introduction program, help with requesting tax number, bank account etc.
Please apply through this website by uploading your CV and cover letter in English. When your application matches the requirements, you will be approached by the recruiter to discuss your candidacy. If this is positive, you will be invited for a face to face interview with the supervisor of the project. In order to qualify for this position, you need to be a EU or UK national or be in the possession of a valid work and/or residence permit for The Netherlands.
Acquisition is not appreciated.