We are looking for native French/ English speaking agents! You will provide service to the customers of a high-end fashion brand: Canada Goose! You will start in September (temporarily) from home
- Come work for us and you’ll get 22 vacation days that you can top up to 26 vacation days!
- Short breaks and trainings are fully paid when you work with us
- Job guaranty is something we offer as well; no pay rolling, no employment agencies, there is a contract waiting for you and you’re going to work directly with us.
- Thursday evening Zumba? Taking it easy Sunday morning because of your wild Saturday night? With us you’ll get flexible hours. Do let us know when you really can’t work.
As a customer support advisor, it is your daily task to support the online shop. This means that your main activities are answering customer care calls, inbound sales calls and answering questions by e-mail. You will be answering questions about product information, pricing, shipments and delivery times, return sending’s, complaints, etc.
What do we offer?
Next to a competitive gross salary, you can count on:
- fulltime paid trainings;
- attractive incentives;
- 3 months contract to start with, possibility to a tenure contract after one year
- discounts and special offers at the great brands and clients we work for;
- possibility to engage in fitness plan and collective health insurance plan;
- 8% holiday allowance;
- when applicable, a travel compensation of €133,25 per month (maximum) when travelling by own transport and a 100% compensation when travelling by public transport;
- 22 holidays, next to the possibility to be rewarded an additional day per quarter (based on a 40 hours workweek).
Who are you?
You are an enthusiastic personality with a positive “can do” attitude. To be successful as customer support advisor, you also:
- Are fluent in French (native)
- Speak fluent English (almost native)
- Have sufficient communication and writing skills, and equally strong pc and internet skills;
- Are available during opening hours, which are Monday until Friday between 09h-22h, Saturday between 09h-18h and Sunday/holidays between 09h-18:00h;
- You are able to start in September and will be able to follow 1 week of fulltime training (office hours).
Then apply as customer support advisor via this website with your CV and cover letter . When your application matches the requirements, you will be approached by the recruiter Sabrina Heesbeen to discuss your candidacy. If this is positive, you will be invited for a Teams interview with the supervisor of the project. In order to qualify for this position, you need to be a EU or UK national or be in the possession of a valid workd and/or residence permit for The Netherlands.</p